cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate sim card

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello..today I have lost my phone...seems like its lost, so how can I duplicate my sim card? I cant find any info on main page open_mouth 

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could try using live chat also under contact us

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Just call CS. Numbers under contact us at bottom of page.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

isnt there other way?..as I have wiriten before..I do not have phone tongue online maybe? 

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could try using live chat also under contact us
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did..and it conected me somehow with o2 Ireland open_mouth form where they cant solve my problem open_mouth 

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've never heard of that before they close at 11 so you will have to try again tomorrow or you could go to an O2 store
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

You can use any phone with an O2 SIM card in it ie a friends and ring 202.

Or from a landline

From a landline 0844 809 0202 > 5p

Remember that when they send you a replacement SIM card you will them need to ring them On receiving it and have the block removed.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the Community.

Alternatively you could go into am o2 store if there is one local to you and ask them to help you sort it out. You will need to take decent proof of id with you such as a passport or photo driving licence and a couple of other items like utility bills. That is to verify you are the actual owner of the account.

You may even be given a replacement sim there and then.
Message 8 of 8