Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropped calls

Mau
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, before i joioned O2 i did the network coverage checker and everything upto 4g says good indoors and out yet why do i still keep dropping calls and often sound like Norman Collier during calls (voice breaking up for you young uns)?

I've bought a new phone thinking it was a possibility and yet the new phone is just the same

neither phone is on the wifi calling list although they do make wifi calls through a BT sim ive since tried, can anyone think of anything i can try to be able to make calls withoput dropping out or is there any way to be able to use wifi calling if your phones not on the list, its an android phone running android 10

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Mau 

The first thing I would do is get a new sim.

You can get one instore or by contacting O2. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Mau 

The network check online is just a computer simulation of theoretical coverage.

We always recommend trying with an actual SIM to check real life coverage as you are now finding out.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3