cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do you need to open the credit agreement email for your order to be sent to you first o2 order onlin

ryan18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi everyone 

i justs ordered the new Iphone X taking out first contract with o2 i completed everything and expected my phone to be delivered next day (6 april) it never came and no email came for the order number only go the parcal numbver on MY O2 app but dispite i got my legal docments through but didn't read them, so today i rang O2 CS and i said i forgot tor read the credit agreement and sign and date and send it off back to o2 refresh, do you think the order did'nt come because i did'nt open up the credit agreement there and then so that why i haven't got my phone yet, so today i sent and signed it eoff will i be getting an order emial with my tracking number today or whenever and is the order now complete because i signed the credit agreement?

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 11 of 26

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If phone is in stock, you should get the email today with details for delivery tomorrow, but we wouldn't know what stock o2 has. Customer services may be able to help you though.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 26

ryan18
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Rang customer service yesterday so don’t need to again i’m sure
Message 13 of 26

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Apologies, I didn't know if they had confirmed they had stock of the phone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 26

ryan18
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Didn’t say they said order was dispatched so i dunno 😩
Message 15 of 26

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If it's been dispatched, you should have the tracking email.
Check your spam folders too.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 26

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My O2 should also have been updated to dispatched with a tracking number.

Message 17 of 26

ryan18
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so after waiting 4 days of promised next day delivery my iphone x didn't turn up and live chat said that couier had no records of the phone going to them so a nice lady on o2 live chat  rang them and this was confirmed and she said she requested a new phone from the manager  would be sent out to me taking 5 working day and i also will get £34 deducted off my bill so hopefull this is all solved and i will end up with my new phone after all this hassle.

Message 18 of 26

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Should really stick to your original thread mate, but I wasn't hopeful as you didn't get the tracking email.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/do-you-need-to-open-the-credit-agreement-email-for-your-or...

Currently using:
Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

What’s the betting live chat don’t actually order it 

Message 20 of 26