cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do you need to open the credit agreement email for your order to be sent to you first o2 order onlin

ryan18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi everyone 

i justs ordered the new Iphone X taking out first contract with o2 i completed everything and expected my phone to be delivered next day (6 april) it never came and no email came for the order number only go the parcal numbver on MY O2 app but dispite i got my legal docments through but didn't read them, so today i rang O2 CS and i said i forgot tor read the credit agreement and sign and date and send it off back to o2 refresh, do you think the order did'nt come because i did'nt open up the credit agreement there and then so that why i haven't got my phone yet, so today i sent and signed it eoff will i be getting an order emial with my tracking number today or whenever and is the order now complete because i signed the credit agreement?

Message 1 of 26
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

You have to open all emails and click on all links contained in them to accept all the T&C's and agreements.
Once done, your order will proceed.

Delivery will depend on stock levels and you'll get your dispatch email the evening before delivery, but unlikely to be over the weekend unless extra was paid for delivery.

How to track here once email with tracking received http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

You have to open all emails and click on all links contained in them to accept all the T&C's and agreements.
Once done, your order will proceed.

Delivery will depend on stock levels and you'll get your dispatch email the evening before delivery, but unlikely to be over the weekend unless extra was paid for delivery.

How to track here once email with tracking received http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 26

jonsie
  • 93172 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

You now need to wait for the dispatch email and as long as its in stock you will get it in a couple of days in the new working week. 

Message 3 of 26

ryan18
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok thank you hopefully thst put my mkind at rest as my plan has already started on my O2

Message 4 of 26

ryan18
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok thank you hope to get the email in the next day or so

Message 5 of 26

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@ryan18wrote:

ok thank you hopefully thst put my mkind at rest as my plan has already started on my O2

That's good news.

Just waiting for the dispatch email now then.......

Currently using:
Message 6 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hopefully all is sorted now then @ryan18 and you don't have to wait too long thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 26

jonsie
  • 93172 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

ryan18
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics