Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: yes i did

No offense but news has been on the internet for months about a 3GS being released sometime in June.
Didnt you research on the internet about it?

hello toilet duck, yes i did research, but like i say, i rung 02, who convinced me that a new phone wouldnt be available until Xmas 2009 and that it was only a programme that was coming out in June. So I believed them. At the end of the day 02 are a business and didnt want me to cancel my contract, even if it was only for a month or so, until the new iphone was released. A note to the 02 workers that have responded to my "bull" quote. I still believe you knew. But what would you care, you have my business for another 17 months.

Doesn't make a difference to me, I still get paid the same so why would I have any reason to lie?

As for any back stock, these are being kept behind for replacements for faulty handsets and insurance claims. Not aware of much refurb stock though.

I'm not entirely sure O2 Customer services knew they were coming out in June. But at the same time, they were obviously not 100% sure they were not coming out in June, so they shouldn't have told you otherwise. To be fair, most of them don't know sh*t. When i was an iphone 3.0 beta, and i asked them to activate MMS on my contract, they kept thinking it was just a third party app i had downloaded. It took my 7 people to finally reach someone with a brain, whom finally activated it for me
Anonymous

disgusted with o2

O2 customer services are terrible, they don't know about their own products and don't have the authority to do anything helpful if you have a problem. "Computer says no", is about all they can manage. I'm off to Vodaphone asap.
Topics: 549
Solutions: 3,445

disgusted with o2

O2 customer services are terrible, they don't know about their own products and don't have the authority to do anything helpful if you have a problem. "Computer says no", is about all they can manage. I'm off to Vodaphone asap.

Bit harsh Andy?
Anonymous

disgusted with o2

No. If anything, I was being quite generous.

O2 CS is crap beyond belief. The next 6 months of my contract cannot go quickly enough. I love my iPhone but not enough to keep giving these guys my hard earned cash.
Topics: 549
Solutions: 3,445

disgusted with o2

I have had no problems with them but you can only speak as you find.
Anonymous

disgusted with o2

No. If anything, I was being quite generous.
O2 CS is crap beyond belief. The next 6 months of my contract cannot go quickly enough. I love my iPhone but not enough to keep giving these guys my hard earned cash.

Hmm.. not even stating why you think this! I guess because you cnnot upgrade to 3GS?! Goodbye!!
Anonymous

disgusted with o2

I don't want a 3GS. I'm not interested in shooting video on my phone and the 3G seems quite fast enough already. So, I guess you're wrong.

O2 have made a lot of errors on my account, not least of all wrongly taking £300 from my account and then telling me that it will take up to 6 weeks to return my money!

More recently, they promised to refund me the cost of calls made when my phone was stolen if I canceled my direct debit and then denied that this was possible.

I'm also still waiting for a sim card to arrive that was ordered about 4 weeks ago. I lost all hope of that one and went to a store to pick one up.

In a word, useless.