cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconnected from outgoing texts and calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

My dad passed away on the 2nd June, and I had a lot to think about. I knew my bill was due but I had to stay down near my family to help sort arrangements, so spent more then I meant to. I did ring o2 to tell them my payment would be late and they said they would give me until the 28th. Today my calls and texts were taken off. I have been a customer for over ten years, always paying my bills. When I am due to upgrade in october, I won't be staying with o2.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124207 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. slight_frown

If you ring customer services and explain these extenuating circumstances I am sure they would be able to help

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Just call them, they will sort out the bars.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Unfortunately the bill payment system is automated and it sounds like insufficient notice was given to prevent the system from flagging it as unpaid.
Think about setting up a direct debit to avoid future issues like this.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 124207 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous There should be a record of your call when you were advised they would give you to the 28th of June. I know this must be a stressful time for you but I really recommend phoning CS again...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93268 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

So sorry for your loss, must be an awful time for you.

It mus be very upsetting  and may seem heartless of o2 to restrict the phone but as said, the system is automated. Call them and I'm sure it will be sorted out for you. 

Message 6 of 6