Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

demand for payment that I dont owe

BAZA61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi everyone beginning of 2022 I changed to o2 from virgin my number and g/daughters number around sept,22

I cancelled g/daughters number due to her leaving our care .I cancelled with 1/2days remaining off her contract. and paid final bill for that amount .to cut a long story short I recieved emails for the amount of 288 pounds for the cancelled number .so I contacted o2 and said if this demand continues I'm leaving I was assured that I owed nothing and that the emails would cease ,which they did. I've now received a debt recovery letter for the above amount . I'm extremely upset and would like some advise regarding this matter   T.I.A

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23564 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@BAZA61 We are all customers and cannot deal with account issues. I will tag an O2 account advisor who will be on tomorrow morning. She will send you a private message through this page. Look for the little envelope icon top right of the page.

@O2Sarah- can you please look into this and advise?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 13

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Just to tag in one of the Saturday O2 Advisors, @O2KyleW is on this evening.  Failing that, Sarah- will get to you on Monday morning, @BAZA61 - good luck!

Message 3 of 13

O2KyleW
Former Staff
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will message you privately

signature
Message 4 of 13

pgn
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@O2KyleW wrote:

I will message you privately

Thank you @O2KyleW - good luck @BAZA61.

Message 5 of 13

BAZA61
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

👍thanx

Message 6 of 13

Kad12
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 is the worse they have  previously done a similar act to me and apologised as well as rectified the mistake. As I’m currently speaking they recommitted the act I’ve called about the situation and the agents keep cutting the call. I’m going to spread this all over Twitter with uploads of evidence too.

Message 7 of 13

pgn
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@Kad12 wrote:

O2 is the worse they have  previously done a similar act to me and apologised as well as rectified the mistake. As I’m currently speaking they recommitted the act I’ve called about the situation and the agents keep cutting the call. I’m going to spread this all over Twitter with uploads of evidence too.

Tagging the advisor on this morning to help you get this addressed, @O2Sarah- - expect a private message here after 8am asking for further details. 

Meanwhile, if Twitter is your thing, @Kad12: the link to O2's Social Media Team on Twitter is just below this post, make sure to tag them in your tweets so they can understand what the problem is. Good luck!

Message 8 of 13

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Kad12 I will send you a private message so we can look into this.

Message 9 of 13

BAZA61
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I really dont know what to do next. to call o2 I need to put a holiday in it takes that long and then to be told

not to worry its a mistake and ignore any messages , then I receive debt collection messages instead is diabolical . ive turned to this forum hoping for some advice ...thanx

Message 10 of 13