Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery

sky98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone upgraded on christmas day and if so when did you recive your delivery?

O2 have sent a email to me, it contains my tracking number. when i enter the tracking number into the dpd website, it comes up with an old delivery and says its already been delivered. has anyone else had this problem?. i have spoken to someone within O2 and they have said they requested information from dpd and to contact them again in 24hrs.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sky98 

If you upgraded on Christmas day (yesterday) you certainly won't have a delivery yet. Monday is also a Bank Holiday so it won't be dispatched until the holiday period is over.

You will get an email when it's dispatched. Only then will you be able to track the order via My O2.

If you want an update on your order, call O2 on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sky98 

If you upgraded on Christmas day (yesterday) you certainly won't have a delivery yet. Monday is also a Bank Holiday so it won't be dispatched until the holiday period is over.

You will get an email when it's dispatched. Only then will you be able to track the order via My O2.

If you want an update on your order, call O2 on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2