cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can I add extra data on if my data is running low?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

on pay monthly web daily is not added just stops and you need to add a bolton look in my o2 or ring customer services are you payg or pay monthly

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
When your data allowance is exhausted they will put you on Web Daily which is £1 per day for 50mb.

To stop this go into your My02 and add a bolt on that lasts a month.

Look at section 3

3. Monthly Web Bolt Ons

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/pay-and-go-web-daily-web-daily-bolt-on-monthy-web-bolt...

You can ring 2425 to add one of the bolt on's or text to add or as I said use your my02.

You will recieve a text confirming the bolt on. The amount and when it's anniversary date is. Make a note of the cancellation date if you don't wish it to start again on its anniversary date.

You can purchase the Web Snack 1GB Bolt On by sending WEBSNACK1GB to 21300. Which is a one off bolt on for 1gb of data and dies not need to be cancelled after it's 30 days.

Edit ; another option is just using wifi when and where possible until your anniversary date.

Turn mobile data off in your phones settings if on Payg.
Message 2 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

on pay monthly web daily is not added just stops and you need to add a bolton look in my o2 or ring customer services are you payg or pay monthly

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are pay monthly depending on your current data allowance it may be cheaper in the long run to switch your data bundle to a higher one if you can if it's going to happen regularly
Message 4 of 4