cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data loss

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. I have recently opened a contact that consists of 3GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited minutes. I also have a bolt on of 3GB extra which brings my total data to 6GB. Yesterday I transferred my number over to this contract and after the switch was complete I noticed that my data has gone down to 3GB with the bolt on data not showing in my total data. Will it refresh on my next bill to bring it back up to 6 or should I call customer service? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sometimes it can take a while for everything to catch up but if it doesn't by all means call CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sometimes it can take a while for everything to catch up but if it doesn't by all means call CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
As it's a new tariff it may take 24 hours to update & show in your account
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thanks. If it dosent update within a couple of days i'll call cs. 

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey how did it go @Anonymous? Did it update or did you have to get CS to help you? All good now? slight_smile Cheers!

Message 5 of 5