Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

contract

my 24 month contract runs out the 12th may i dont want to upgrade or continue with a renewal of the contract how much notice do i have to give to cancel it?
Topics: 296
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Re: contract

30 days just ring and discuss with customer services
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

Can one request a PAC and use it during the notice period?
My contract ends June 11 and I plan to give my notice on May 12 as I need to move to another network (O2 doesnt work at my future place of work).
I don't mind a bit of overlap (i.e. I start with my new network before my O2 contract actually ends, but obviously I'll have to pay up till June 11) but I dont want a gap in service, therefore I accept I'll be paying for two services for a few days or so!
Anonymous

If you are using a PAC no notice is required, O2 will simply bill you to the end date of your contract, providing your number has moved before or on that date.
Anonymous

Ah right - so if I've ported out my number there is no need to do anything else? That's handy.. so I can just get a PAC in early May, use itwith my new network provider, and job done.
Anonymous

Yes, that's right.