Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

contract

my 24 month contract runs out the 12th may i dont want to upgrade or continue with a renewal of the contract how much notice do i have to give to cancel it?
Highlighted
Topics: 294
Kudos: 1,847
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,310

Re: contract

30 days just ring and discuss with customer services
iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

Can one request a PAC and use it during the notice period?
My contract ends June 11 and I plan to give my notice on May 12 as I need to move to another network (O2 doesnt work at my future place of work).
I don't mind a bit of overlap (i.e. I start with my new network before my O2 contract actually ends, but obviously I'll have to pay up till June 11) but I dont want a gap in service, therefore I accept I'll be paying for two services for a few days or so!
Highlighted
Anonymous

If you are using a PAC no notice is required, O2 will simply bill you to the end date of your contract, providing your number has moved before or on that date.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Ah right - so if I've ported out my number there is no need to do anything else? That's handy.. so I can just get a PAC in early May, use itwith my new network provider, and job done.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes, that's right.