cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract end

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I find out when my contract finishes?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144343 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
The completion of your minimum term is shown in your My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 but your contract will not automatically finish on this date unless you tell O2 to end it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144343 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
The completion of your minimum term is shown in your My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 but your contract will not automatically finish on this date unless you tell O2 to end it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and welcome.

Please go to your myo2, it tells you there your contract dates.

Alternatively you can call o2 tomorrow and they can tell you.
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

whilst this is not your initial question, some further info for you if you are thinking of ending your contract at the end of its term.

To end the contract you will need to give o2 notice and there are two key solutions.

1. If you wish to keep your number and port to another network, you can ask o2 for your pac code up to 30 days before your contact ends. As soon as you have your pac, choose your new provider and give them the pac. They will confirm changeover date and your o2 contract will end on that date. You will then receive a final bill from o2. Please do not cancel your direct debit until the final bill has been paid.

2. If you don't want to keep the number please contact o2 on 202 or 0344 809 0202 and speak to retentions. You can do this up to 30 days before your contract ends. Once you have given notice your Contract will end 30 days later as you are required to give 30 days notice. Please do not do this via Live Chat.

Good luck. If you do want to change networks please test signal in the areas you plan to use your phone using free payg sim cards for your preferred network. Please do not rely on online coverage checkers. They are unfit for purpose. O2's especially.
Message 5 of 5