cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint, can anyone adise please

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been with o2 for 15 years, upgrade ready for 2 mobiles, had a call from Carphone warehouse who offered me a B/Berry 9900 free on 24 month contract with unlimited calls/teaxts & wifi, contacted live help thro' my O2 & asked if they could price match, this silly person wanted a web link which I did not have as Carphone contacted me via mobile with offer, i could just not get thro' to this advisor that all I had was a ref No to quote via phone or in their store to go with carphone, she kept sking for the link to their web site, I have had 2 mobiles on contract with o2 for 15 years & this is the 1st time I have had problems, should I go with carphone as this is a better tarif by £5 & a free 9900

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forget about using Live Chat as they are Ok for advice etc, but not when its connected to your account and upgrades.

Contact 02 Customer Services and ask to speak to retentions to see if they can retain you as a customer by matching CPW's offer.

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile 202 Free

From a landline 0844 809 020 25p / min

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes, if it's a better deal, go for it....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forget about using Live Chat as they are Ok for advice etc, but not when its connected to your account and upgrades.

Contact 02 Customer Services and ask to speak to retentions to see if they can retain you as a customer by matching CPW's offer.

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile 202 Free

From a landline 0844 809 020 25p / min

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thing is, to price match a deal retentions need to SEE the deal for themselves. Y'know, just in case the deal you're quoting doesn't actually exist...
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
must companies will expect proof that you got a lower price, if you ask them to Price Match.
whether thats a website link or a copy of the Fully Priced-Out Deal.
i'd expect to be able to have one or the other, to hand.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you will get no customer loyalty here at o2 thats for sure

Had a call from o2 today offering me some mega deals because i have been a customer for ex amount of years an i phone 4s for £39 a month lol i told him it was on average £33 a month for the new i phone 5 from all the main providers............seen it for £30 today  from buy mobiles net and guess the provider?........yep o2

Im offski thats for sure slight_smile but maybe backski lol with my cheaper phone Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Had a call from o2 today offering me some mega deals because i have been a customer for ex amount of years an i phone 4s for £39 a month lol i told him it was on average £33 a month for the new i phone 5 from all the main providers............seen it for £30 today  from buy mobiles net and guess the provider?........yep o2

Did you ask O2 if they could match the deal?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi / No they just said oh sorry your leaving us sorry we could not help you !
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
They seem to like using that line
Message 9 of 9