Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

check your settings on the 16gb

i checked ion my settings on the 16gb yesterday and to my alarm found that the actual memory is 14gb, can you pls let me know whats on urs? i feeli like i have been short changed> and does that mean i can claim some money back for the missing 2gb
Anonymous

Re: check your settings on the 16gb

i checked ion my settings on the 16gb yesterday and to my alarm found that the actual memory is 14gb, can you pls let me know whats on urs? i feeli like i have been short changed> and does that mean i can claim some money back for the missing 2gb

If you paid for a 16GB phone and only got a 14GB one, then you need to take it back to where you bought it from for a refund or a replacement.
Anonymous

check your settings on the 16gb

16GB is the unformatted amount of memory. In practice you will get less than that.
Try reading the memory on a 1GB memory stick and you will find this is the case.

iTunes will tell you what is being used and where
Anonymous

Personally I would phone my local police and report it as a theft.
Anonymous

How can a mistake be classed as theft? :womanindifferent:
Anonymous

Sarcasm is sometimes lost on certain people Smiley Very Happy

Ditto. Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Ditto. Smiley Wink

Phew, he has realised I was joking Smiley Indifferent
Anonymous

Ditto. Smiley Wink

LOL. Of course I did and so was I. Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

Ditto. Smiley Wink

Ah, the old double bluff eh?
Anonymous

Ditto. Smiley Wink

Ah, the old double bluff eh?

Smiley Very Happy