cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing provider

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just closed my account with O2, and was paying £15 per month so why is final bill £51.16? I have viewed brakdown and its got stuff ive bought, I have bought nothing!!! what is this situation all about???

Am I being penalise

I have just closed my account with O2, and was paying £15 per month so why is final bill £51.16? I have viewed brakdown and its got stuff ive bought, I have bought nothing!!! what is this situation all about???

Am I being penalised for freedom of movement?

Well hacked off Alan

d for freedom of movement?

Well hacked off Alan

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you weren't at the end of your contract you need to pay up to the end so it could be termination charges, but cs will confirm if you call them http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you weren't at the end of your contract you need to pay up to the end so it could be termination charges, but cs will confirm if you call them http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it's the termination fees or you clicked on a subscription which charges you weekly 

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm sure customer service will clarify the charges. Unfortunately we cannot help as we are simply customers with no access to your account.

Message 4 of 4