Did you mean: 

changing paymente dates

donald
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I understand everone is busy just now and it's not easy for anyone, but i really need to speak to someone and can't get through.

The o2 phone numbers don't get me through, i don't know the phone number on my ipad and it doesn't show in my o2 portal.

could someone call me on xxxxxxxxxxx please?

donald

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@donald 

No one can call you from here.

Keep trying Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@donald 

No one can call you from here.

Keep trying Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 4

Emily97xx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. Not sure if someone can help me? I’ve been passed through to 9 different people this morning, I understand it’s a tough time we’re in. I’ve seen the Apple Watch series 5 on the my o2 app and it won’t let me process my order as there is no direct debit set up on my account. The accounts in my name but the direct debit is in my mums bank details. I’ve also been on her my o2 app and it won’t find my mobile number to connect the watch to in order to order the watch. Has anyone got any advice for me? As I don’t want to ring up again. Thank you
Message 4 of 4