Not applicable
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 86776 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5054 Solutions
Contact customer service either by email or phone. You won't be able to call from your phone so either borrow a friends or use a landline.

Contact details are at the foot of the home page.
2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM Icons(Twitter |
Instagram | Facebook)

5695219-2
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive done all that an they think its trying to connect to the net,which i cant see myself they have out n extra 5er on it n i aint used the fone so there should still b a 5er on it its went from 3,30 to 2,60 back to 3,9o n now ive got 2 summit, its pissing me off i cant eveb sebd texrs which should b free to other o2 users
Message 3 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
I asked you in this thread what phone viewtopic.php?t=51310&highlight=

Please try keeping to one thread

If you tell us which phone we can tell you how to turn cell data off as this is the most likely cause of your issue as you had text and WEB before.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive contacted o2 they tell me my phones connecting to the internet without my knowledge this is wherre my moneys going, ive a samsung s3100? does anyone know how do i turn the settings off for the internet to stop this tsaken my money?
Message 5 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
the manual is here http://www.samsungmobile.co.uk/supports ... anual_0910

A read through that may help.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should go back to your old tariff and then see what happenes then and if It stops then you know that it is that Tariff I have just changed from text anytime to text and web and nothng has happened to my credit yet so it may be that tariff
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive spoken to o2 and its nothing to do with changing tariffs its my settings on the samsung s3100 ive got to turn the settings off on there and aint got a clue wot im supposed to do, ive checked on the internet on my laptop and not helping me any,all im doing is losing money everytime im sat ere, wot a lot of xxxxxx. this is all because i changed from text n web to unlimited and o2 cant help me anymore, surely they should be able to advise me the settings on the samsung s3100 surely how to turn it off or if i got to send a text or something but no. im so annoyed at this tariff change and its the first time ever in all these years ive been with o2 anything like this has happened
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its not really O2's fault that you are using the internet and can't work out how to stop.
Why not read the manual that Steve suggested?
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I CANT GET THE MANAL UP ON THE INTERNET AS THE EXPLORER SHUTS IT DOWN, HOPEFULLY SAMSUNG CAN FIX IT ITS SELF IM GONNS GET A NNEW ONE FRI THIS IS COSTING MT N ARM AN LEG
Message 10 of 10