Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change ticket names

cathamesdog
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is it possible that i can change o2 tickets from my name to my sons as tickets were bought for hom
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you are talking about tickets for O2 Priority gigs, theTicket are usually irrelevant as they come with the name on of the person who paid the bill. I took 4 of my family to one and they didn't bother with the name at all

If they are tickets for a festival like Glastonbury then the name is on the ticket and thats a whole different ball game. (though I'm sure the names can be changed as they sell them on Ebay) @cathamesdog

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Tickets for what ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you are talking about tickets for O2 Priority gigs, theTicket are usually irrelevant as they come with the name on of the person who paid the bill. I took 4 of my family to one and they didn't bother with the name at all

If they are tickets for a festival like Glastonbury then the name is on the ticket and thats a whole different ball game. (though I'm sure the names can be changed as they sell them on Ebay) @cathamesdog

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our community @cathamesdog! How are you getting on with this? If you elaborate a bit on the tickets we might be able to give you more detailed advice. slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

cathamesdog
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much for that. Helped a lot and tickets won't have to be changed

Message 5 of 5