Did you mean: 

change tariff

pcr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I had a Simplicity Unlimited 12 month tariff (£20 for unlimited calls and 1GB data) that I contracted on Nov-12, so I was bound to O2 until Nov-13 with no penalty. 

I have changed today to a simplicity 600 12 month tariff (£16 for 600 minutes and 500MB data). 

Am I bound now until Nov-13 (which is what I want) or my 12 month contract has started from zero today and so I am bound until April-14 (in which case I will cancel the change of tariff)?

Thanks

Pablo 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
No need to apologise:) you have us a lot more details than some:) ("it don't work" being my favourite thread ever haha)

Yes based on that I believe you should be fine:)

You can check your tariff summery tomorrow and it will(should) confirm what I have told you:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Have you taken out a new number?
How was the change done through your myo2 account?

If the answer is no then yes you should be bound by the original end date.

Hope this helps.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 5

pcr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply, and sorry for the lack of details I didn't want to ask a long question. 

I have kept my number and have done the change through myO2 account online, so you say I should be bound until Nov-13. 

Thank you

Message 3 of 5

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
No need to apologise:) you have us a lot more details than some:) ("it don't work" being my favourite thread ever haha)

Yes based on that I believe you should be fine:)

You can check your tariff summery tomorrow and it will(should) confirm what I have told you:)
Message 4 of 5

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Great to see you got some help pcr and thanks to Liquid for the great support slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5