Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: censored nicely so please don't delete mod :)

You have no grounds for a complaint as you were charged the correct price for the calls you made.

interesting you say that.. i can complain as i see fit, about any issue in the world, as long as i know what i'm talking about. it's called freedom Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Can we complain about your lack of grasp of the English language. Nobody is saying you cannot complain, only that your complaint is groundless. Smiley Tongue
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

Can we complain about your lack of grasp of the English language.

I hear the call of the Grammar Bee!
Calls cost 10p from landlines, calls from mobile will be charged at your network rate. Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

sure you can. i'm not after an argument about the little research i did into call prices, or what little flexing of my vocabulary or punctuation i can be bothered to do on a forum where it wouldn't help me communicate a pretty simple issue.
there isn't really anything more i can point out, other than, network services have always been terrible like this and i'm surprised you guys are really defensive of their practices. maybe it's more to do with the fact i never get any of this level of neglect/failure from internet companies and services. and i'm just really shocked. about the whole thing: absurd prices, shady contractual legalities, a bucketload of pointless overhead in the form of retail outlets, and then to top it all off the service is bad, in some cases legally, they are getting away with not providing what they've promised, because that's all a part of the service.
and if you completely disregard that challenge of O2's business practices as uninformed, possibly biased because it's potentially a foreign viewpoint, rant.. then i really hope you have something that will make me sit back down again, pretend i'm not important, that the government knows exactly how to run the country in my best interests, etc, etc.
Anonymous

there isn't really anything more i can point out, other than, network services have always been terrible like this and i'm surprised you guys are really defensive of their practices.

It's not about being defensive of their practices, for me though. I am genuinely struggling to understand the complaint. Charges are set out, what is and isn't given as part of my plan are plain to understand ( fro me) and what costs me extra, I avoid. It doesn't negatively impact my quality of life or anything and I took the deal. As long as o2 sticks to what is set out in black and White I don't see the grounds. Nobody forced me to choose this network.
maybe it's more to do with the fact i never get any of this level of neglect/failure from internet companies and services.

Well that is truly excellent, i wish i could say the same.
and i'm just really shocked. about the whole thing: absurd prices, shady contractual legalities, a bucketload of pointless overhead in the form of retail outlets, and then to top it all off the service is bad, in some cases legally, they are getting away with not providing what they've promised, because that's all a part of the service.

Again, I see none of this, except for (very occasional) poor service which seems endemic in the UK generally and not limited to phone companies.
Finally
[
and if you completely disregard that challenge of O2's business practices as uninformed, possibly biased because it's potentially a foreign viewpoint, rant.. then i really hope you have something that will make me sit back down again, pretend i'm not important, that the government knows exactly how to run the country in my best interests, etc, etc.

I simply cannot make any of that fit in with a complaint about voicemail charging by a private phone company, however hard I try.