Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant view my mobile bill and cant get it solved

process
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have my mobile and land line and broadband with O2 I can view my broadband bill but cant view my mobile bill.

I have spent countless hours to O2 to try to get it resolved, from the online chat, to live telephone chat, to email.  people keep saying they will help.  but I never get it sorted.

I have been told its a technical problem, so why cant tech services solve it.

I should be able to see how my bill is reached and I cant. 

the latest advice was to go to speak to a guru in store, which would mean a  journey for me that i dont want, its a phone service, why cant it be solved over the phone.

I have set and reset passwords so many times i have lost count.

help anyone??

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call CS back and ask if there is any update on the case. What may happen is the advisor you speak to may have to get back in touch with the relevant department which can take a few days - but as long as you trust you will get notified when the issue has been resolved, through email or a callback, then it should be okay.

If the case has been escalated, as it sounds like it was, the chances are whoever you speak to on the phone won't get a fix right away for you but will have to follow up and make sure it is definitely completed for you by the relevant department. So yeah, just make sure the person you speak to does get back to you on it slight_smile

If you need to view your bill in the meantime they can send out a one-off paper copy to your address?

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you access your myo2 account

Message 2 of 12

process
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes I can access my account, and can view my broadband bill and all other details, since posting my question on here I have spent all that time chatting online to o2 guru who yet again cant solve it and has passed to support to look at it.  I have dont this now so many times I have lost count.  the problem is no one ever gets back to me and no one as yet has solved it, despite promises that they will.  I have all things crossed that this time this guru will come back to me with a resolve to the problem.  I just want to view my mobile bill!!

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

best bet is to phone cs on 202 as live chat actually have very little knowledge

Message 4 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 659 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Try downloading the My O2 app to your phone, that doesn't normally give any problems.

Message 5 of 12

process
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

~I have rung 202 and that produced promise to get it fixed, she was going to contact support and come back to me after 5 days that was before xmas  and im still waiting.

I am going to give this last cs worker the time she said and if its not solved i will do a hand written complaint to the top and see if that gets me anywhere.

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call CS back and ask if there is any update on the case. What may happen is the advisor you speak to may have to get back in touch with the relevant department which can take a few days - but as long as you trust you will get notified when the issue has been resolved, through email or a callback, then it should be okay.

If the case has been escalated, as it sounds like it was, the chances are whoever you speak to on the phone won't get a fix right away for you but will have to follow up and make sure it is definitely completed for you by the relevant department. So yeah, just make sure the person you speak to does get back to you on it slight_smile

If you need to view your bill in the meantime they can send out a one-off paper copy to your address?

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spent 2 hours last night trying to get to view my bill...the account summary comes up but when I click to 'view my bill' i'm back to square one..infuriating or what?

If I try to ring 202 all I get is 'call failed'.

Tried live chat and was passed between 5 advisors...none of which could help with my queries.

Decided I would take a trip into town today and go in one of the mobile shops, not saying i'm staying with O2 after all this messing, its not a one off..its every time i try to look at my accounts (I have 2)

Message 8 of 12

process
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

sorry you are having the same trouble as me, I went round and round in circles, I then located a tele number on the internet for high level complaints, and bingo, got through to someone who took it on board, she could see how many people I had spoken to and failed to get back to me or solve the problem, she got someone from tech support to contact me the next day, by the next day i could see my bill but...............lost all of my emails.  someone did something that made it all emails disappeared I was mortified, I went back to the first person, she said she would chase, I then spoke to someone else who again said no record of me ever having reported anything, they couldnt do anything..........complete waste of my time, the person in high level complaints apologised for my losing emails, said they would try to recover, them and would also credit me with 2 months free on o2 for the trouble, guess what I got my emails back but lost the ability to see my bills, and I have never been credited with the extra 2 months free bills.  moral of the story, dont waste your time!  I am no further on than I was at the start.  now O2 going over to sky, I ditched sky because of lack of customer care. ironic or what?

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I'm the same, can't view my bill, yet they seem to be taken any different sum out every month, If i cancel my direct debit, they should sort the viewing of THE BILL page, theres nothing easy about O2 website thats user friendly.  Wont be renewing in August!

Message 10 of 12