cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get through to custoner service

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I activated a payg sim last night, was told by the automated line that i was on the basic charge per call and message Simplicity tariff. I wanted to go on the Big Talker bundle. I topped up £20 and it automatically took £10 and stuck me on the Big Bundle with 100 mins and 1000 texts. It didn't let me choose at all.

This bundle is useless to me.

I have been trying to get through to cs but when i opt for the tariff and bolt on an anniversary option it just says that it is no longer available

I just want my credit back and/ or putting on a better bundle of my choosing.

Don't fancy contacting live chat as read negative comments.

Also, it wont send me a code for Priority app

Thanks
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think you'll find any argument from the members on here that current service is lacking.
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will say this. Whenever I have tried to call CS it does get answered eventually. Yes sometimes it takes 20,30,40 or even 60 minutes in the queue but it does get answered.

I totally agree that o2 is showing contempt for its customers these days and that wait times are dreadful. Call Vodafone and it is generally just a couple of minutes (sadly their customer service is worse than o2's but only just these days) but then o2 score highest in the satisfaction surveys.

I don't get it
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank for all the replies. I did get through but had to resort to 'cheating' an use another option lol. Man i spoke with was less than pleasant and couldn't wait to get rid of me! Never mind, i guess he is a busy guy x
Message 13 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank for all the replies. I did get through but had to resort to 'cheating' an use another option lol. Man i spoke with was less than pleasant and couldn't wait to get rid of me! Never mind, i guess he is a busy guy x

Sorry to hear that @Anonymous  Did he manage to sort out your query eventually?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to know great Customer Service is still o2's priority
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Busy or not courtesy and manners cost nothing and bring rewards. 😒

Message 16 of 16