Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling refresh

heatherp6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hubby refresh phone plan ended a few months ago,he now wants to leave o2 as he can get a better deal elsewhere,

Hes pays £23 a month for 5 GB, well I pay it as its my account, there are much better deals out there now with other companies, but also you can get better deals with o2 if you dont UPGRADE !! makes no sense,

I pay for my account his account and 2 teenagers accounts,so he cant text for a STAC code it has to be online, but cant find any instructions anywhere to do it, WHY do o2 have to make things so complicated,

Do we have to go through customer services to cancel it, or is there something Im missing, thanks in advance

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@heatherp6 As you have four numbers under one account the only way to cancel just the one is to call customer service.

Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. 

Other CS numbers can be found here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@heatherp6 As you have four numbers under one account the only way to cancel just the one is to call customer service.

Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. 

Other CS numbers can be found here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2