Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling my contract

bungie9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ive once again been treated like sh-t by o2,,,,if anyone gets to read this.....dont go with o2.

ive been told my contract was cancelled over the phone,(phone calls to o2 take over an hour), supposed to be cancelled to find there still charging me.

havent got my phone or sim,,,,,they want to send a security code but i carnt recieve it,,,,then they tell me to go to my o2 store, only to find out my store carnt cancell contracts,,,,,,(my local store is 7 miles away and i had to pay for a taxi,,,only to be sent on a wild goose chase).

theres no chat message sites and i paid over 20 pounds in calls to some opperater and his team to nothing more than bu--sh-t me.

please if you read this,,,,,AVOID O2 AT YOUR BENEFIT.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@bungie9 

I'll ask @O2Emma to help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MI5 I will look into this thanks 😀

signature
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

Thanks @O2Emma 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @bungie9 I do apologize to hear about the experience you have had I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 5 of 5