cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation

Anonymous
Not applicable

I managed to chat with someone via www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus about cancelling my contract. I was advised to use desktop chat (I thought I was!) to speak to the retention team. I was asked to 'log on to o2, and press the 'chat' button'. I cannot find such a button on the page, nor find a link to 'desktop chat' anywhere. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can use the chat link in my signature but I much prefer calling on 202, it's free and they will sort it out for you.

To be honest, chat is ok for simple things but I have lost all faith in it and wouldn't really recommend it for cancelling a contract.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can use the chat link in my signature but I much prefer calling on 202, it's free and they will sort it out for you.

To be honest, chat is ok for simple things but I have lost all faith in it and wouldn't really recommend it for cancelling a contract.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. The 'button' does not appear on the page. There's no pop up blocker on, nor have I refused cookies. Maybe it's because they closed at 11 p.m. In any case, I'll take your advice and by-pass the button and call 202 in the morning.

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes they are closed now and normally you have to wait until an adviser is free but it does work ok.

Message 4 of 4