Did you mean: 

call listings since May

Demonikaii
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I am wondering if there is anyway possible to track numbers called and received from May? I am having issues with a company denying I called them. The call was recorded and they are again denying this. I have contacted the Ombudsman resposible for their catagory and he also would like proof if I have it. I feel my integrity and word is being attacked here. Is there anyway I can get this information please? From 02 or otherwise.

Thanks in advance

Laine

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Demonikaii 

You can only get calls made by following this Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Demonikaii 

You can only get calls made by following this Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2