cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying stuff via SMS

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am suddenly having issues buying game content via SMS. after contacting the game based people (sent a ticket), they suggested i check to see if my provider has any restrictions for mobile payments. i tried to find out if there are any settings for this on the o2 site but there is nothing close to being useful.

if there is any information about this around, please could someone provide some assistance, just need to cover my butt incase some mistake has been made by me.

thanks.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

right, after half an hour or so and a security question, i finally got some form of information.

unfortunatly for me, as i was trying to use SMS to buy content through a third party, the only information i was given was the contact number for that particular third party.

i am still in contact with the "third party" but as far as i am aware, the issue is yet to be resolved.

thanks for the hlep and suggestions guys, shame that this particular problem response is unlikely to be useful to any of you.

good luck for any similar issues if you encounter them.

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for the update.

Good luck.
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hope this all works out for you. Come back and update if you get some sort of resolution slight_smile

Message 13 of 13