Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bogus company called FERDAMIA INVESTMENTS

louloune1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This bogus non existant company  ( ferdamia investments ) charging me £4.50 weekly for apparently 'video streaming ' for  past 5 months...although o2 is aware of this bogus company from previous o2 customers complaints , o2 has continued to allow this company to take money off my bank .

the tel no given by o2 call center is another bogus number- 08455571267....and their e-mail is also bogus e-mail address...one address is in cyprus with tel no-+1235235598 which takes you to british time keeping .

WILL O2 DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT - I LOST OVER £100 SINCE ALL  THIS STARTED 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Gduk
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the same issue they took £5 last month and £18 this month.  They are a spam company based in cyprus I understand and manage to get into peoples accounts. Everyone needs to aware o2 should deal with this ASAP as it is affecting a lot of people. I hope they will get it sorted quickly 

Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
It’s not to do with O2. You need to contact the company & ask them to refund you & remove you from their list. Some people willingly sign up to these things
Message 22 of 24

Dickybird
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have fallen foul of this today.

In short it is clear that my O2 account is not safe and, whatever O2 say about this, there are legal issues regarding this flaw in its security arrangements.

It is of great concern to me and, no doubt other users, that the sums of money being released could easily be changed to £200 a time by the scammers. What then?

I have had £4.50 taken from my O2 account and will pursue recovery of this urgently.

In addition O2, you know all about this, so sort it out and protect your customers.

Message 23 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Dickybird join the petition here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Premium-rate-services-petition-to-O2/m-p/1...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 24