Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

blackberry internet problems

i now have the blackberry text and web tariff but am experiencing problems. it will let me text but not use the internet, a woman from o2 put my sim card in her phone and it would not connect to the internet on her phone either it was saying edge gprs instead of GMS. when she put her sim in my phone she connected to the internet straight away but i then received a text saying your hand-held has been registered with the wireless network :/ does this mean she connected to the internet threw wireless and tried to say my phone internet is fine :/ im confused this will b the 6th time 2morrow i ahve been back to the o2 shop in 4 day's it is really starting to annoy me.
Anonymous

Re: blackberry internet problems

It would be much easier for you just to call O2. Explain you are on the Blackberry tariff and that the Blackberry data isn't working.
Anonymous

do yu ahv the contact numbr that i have to call the o2 shop are really stressing me out! they ahve no clue whts up witht the phone 1st it was the sim didn't work then it ws the tarrif ddn't work then the phone was fsult still not working!
Anonymous

Just select the customer services contact on your phone. Or its on the booklet you get with the SIM. Or see www.o2.co.uk and click Contact Us.
Anonymous

they have told me to wait until the 12th October when i need to next top up and if it does not work then they will give me a refund i think i will just order a blackberry sim instead and see if that works because my sim card is only a standard sim
Anonymous

Welcome to the club of o2 blackberry web that does not work,
o2 do not want to know, they have your £5.
This appears to be a fault in the browser service book code, no matter what you do, the browser will not connect to blackberry or anybody else for that matter, the error the blackberry displays is dependant on the handset but the technical error is the same
e.mail in but not out
no internet
solution. None, the browser service book code needs to be re-written so it self installs
if you get no joy, the secret code they hide away to cancel the bolt on is
bbboltonoff
texted to
other wise they just keep taking the cash