cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing account

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do we change the bank account details for the payments to go from? 

Thank you 🙂

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Log into your MyO2 and go to manage my details in the billing section http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Log into your MyO2 and go to manage my details in the billing section http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

bills.PNG

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply, but the section only gives the options to 'manage your contact and sign in details', rather than payment details too, as on your screen shot.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Scroll down the page and it's near the bottom.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

bills2.PNG

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, there aren't any options relating to account. Perhaps it's the type of account we have. I'll ring them when I get chance, but thanks for your help.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah, OK thank you. My son had not set up a PIN, so the payment details weren't there. I've set one up now so should be able to change the payments to his own bank account! Many thanks for your help.
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No worries, glad you're sorted slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9