Did you mean: 

billed for an extra which was cancelled

anon11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi community,

I had a free extra, which was canceled following the steps given. Cancellation of auto renew was confirmed via text and email from O2 - yet they have still billed me full price at end of 3 months trial and I've had to go  through cancellation again, as if it never happened the first time, which it definitely did as they acknowledged it.

Any help appreciated, thanls

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@anon11 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

anon11
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for replying. I have tried calling but am put on hold for eternity! I shall endeavour and try again. 

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38543 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@anon11 wrote:

Thanks for replying. I have tried calling but am put on hold for eternity! I shall endeavour and try again. 

8am is a good time, usually.

Failing that, if you are into Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, the link below has the ways to reach O2 via Social Media. Poke them occasionally, it can take a couple of days to get them to engage with you, but they are good. Good luck, @anon11.

Message 4 of 5

anon11
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks you for your time.

It's impressive that the community can respond so quickly, when O2 fail at this.

I will keep trying, cheers

Message 5 of 5