Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

alfie1763
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone had to join this to try to get answer to question, as got cut off from chat and can't get through by phone unless your phones been lost or stolen. Anyway here's what it is and I would appreciate if someone could help. I got a phone for my son 6 months ago from mobile phones direct with o2. Part of the deal is cashback by redemption, so I have to download my 1st 6 bills and send them on. So here's my query. when I went to download 2nd bill there is no phone number showing at side of bill. According to t&c's from m.p.d your name, account number, bill date, address, tarriff, and mobile number must show, or claim is null and void. 1st month had a different number, the one that was on his new phone, and I ported over right away. If this is not showing, it means I will lose 6 months cashback- £96. I hope someone can help, thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@alfie1763 

Have you followed the advice in this guide?

When you get to the last part you have a drop down box which shows all billing info on there

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

alfie1763
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes my numer is showing on the other bills- 1,3,4,5,6. It is only on bill 2 that there is no number. I know the reason behind it is probaly because my number was ported over from other network, but that doesn't help me with my cashback claim. The only other thing I can think of doing is to phone c.s of m.p.d to explain and see where I stand, as can't get through to O2. Thanks for your response.

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good idea @alfie1763 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

alfie1763
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics