Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

RobLisa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
can I view numbers dialled and texted since last bill even though they are included in my allowance and no charge associated or do I have to wait until my next bill
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@RobLisaYou can also check in your call log on your phone. This should be a quicker way...

Nothing will show up in My O2 for this months calls and texts until your bill is generated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobLisa You can try looking at your bill in myo2 but I think you may have to wait until your next bill

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@RobLisaYou can also check in your call log on your phone. This should be a quicker way...

Nothing will show up in My O2 for this months calls and texts until your bill is generated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @RobLisa, welcome to our forum! Please do let us know if you have any additional questions the community could help you with. slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Hi @RobLisa

If you follow this guide to get to the bill download screen https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/101...

You will see an option to view this months usage on the left side navigation pane.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5