cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to download a detailed bill for September - but everytime I try it reverts me to my previos bill (november) - I had a chat with you this pm and they tld me it was a technical problem which will be fixed in 3 hours - its not. I need a detailed bill for phone calls made to ryanair during September can you please help urgently!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I have just tried to replicate your issue on my PC...and working for me.

We have a great guide here on how to do it if you are struggling

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Navigating-to-download-bill-screen/m-p/962317#M111155

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Hi there firstly you might want to edit out your phone number, as this is a customer to customer forum.

If CS have told u it's a technical fault that they're fixing I'd suggest you allow them the time to sort it. Out of curiosity though, what makes u think it's not a fault that O2 are attempting to fix?

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Are you in "view previous bills" and selecting September from the dropdown list.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I have just tried to replicate your issue on my PC...and working for me.

We have a great guide here on how to do it if you are struggling

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Navigating-to-download-bill-screen/m-p/962317#M111155

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4