cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i have just set up my sim only sim, but when i ask to be shown the bill, it doesnt show how many minutes i have available etc, how do i get this to show, please

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MiamiGuy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 60 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

It depends how you are trying to view your bill.

If you are trying to view your bill online, you will need to log in using your username and password provided when setting up your contract.

Only once you have logged in online, you could also potentially use the MY O2 App to log in on your mobile device to check it out on the go.

Alternatively, you can send the word BALANCE in a text to 21202 and wait for reply with the minutes remaining.

No matter how to check it, the minutes can be up to 12 hours behind. I hope this is what you are hoping for.

I'm a Telefónica UK (O2) employee but post in a personal capacity. As such, views are my own and not those of the company.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93156 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

It may not be registered on the system yet if the billing date hasn't been set up. Send a blank text to 21202 and it wilkl show your allowances until the billing date.

Message 2 of 4

MiamiGuy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 60 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

It depends how you are trying to view your bill.

If you are trying to view your bill online, you will need to log in using your username and password provided when setting up your contract.

Only once you have logged in online, you could also potentially use the MY O2 App to log in on your mobile device to check it out on the go.

Alternatively, you can send the word BALANCE in a text to 21202 and wait for reply with the minutes remaining.

No matter how to check it, the minutes can be up to 12 hours behind. I hope this is what you are hoping for.

I'm a Telefónica UK (O2) employee but post in a personal capacity. As such, views are my own and not those of the company.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
thankyou got it now
Message 4 of 4