cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry people but this seems to be the only way to get through at the moment. I need to talk to some one at o2. They a charging me again for a bill already paid!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We can't help you here unfortunately. You need to contact CS. 202 free from your mobile....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We can't help you here unfortunately. You need to contact CS. 202 free from your mobile....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you

Message 3 of 4

MiamiGuy
  • 60 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

If you manually paid your bill and you have a direct debit set up, then it will be taken. Unless you pay your bill at least 8 days before direct debit is due.

In future, if you pay manually and your direct debit is almost due, you will have to cancel your direct debit at your bank and set it back up again.

Direct debit is an agreement that cannot be broken by o2 so they will still request it.

I'm a Telefónica UK (O2) employee but post in a personal capacity. As such, views are my own and not those of the company.
Message 4 of 4