cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , i have a bill of around 45 pound on my phone , could i pay 25 off this and have access to use my phone again today ? , i could pay the rest off next friday . The reason for the late payment was beacsue i was out of the country and lost my card and couldnt pay the bill.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
They don't usually lift any bars until the full bill is paid but try calling customer service to ask http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
They don't usually lift any bars until the full bill is paid but try calling customer service to ask http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

speak to customer services, if your account is restricted and you make a token payment they usually lift the restriction untill the agreed date that the remander is due to be paid. just give customer services a call and speak to them but usually a token payment will lift that bar 

Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Unfortunately this is what happens when people cancel the direct debit. I really would advise setting up the direct debit again once you are connected. There is usually a late payment fee and sometimes a reconnection charge. 

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

They will expect full payment before allowing complete access again 

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

they didnt with me when i had a simular issue 

Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can only speak from your own experience and I guess it could also depend on who is dealing with it at the time. 

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

im just trying to help the OP thats all with my own personal experiance 

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Your payment history and reason for bar will be taken into consideration I would assume.
If you are someone who is a good payer and has a genuine mistake, you may be re-connected, but if it's a regular occurrence, it's unlikely to happen until the full bill is cleared.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9