cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best tarrif for me?

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI... I have been using o2 unlimited international sim since september 2012, i get 50 mb data when i top up £10. I thought all pay as you go were suppose to have increasing data plans and I am confused. I make ocasional international calls and need more mobile data. However the £10 usually lasts me a full month so I do not want to pay much higher thatn this. Which would be the best tarrif option for me to change to?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, if i have my mobile data option on, it seems to run out very quickly even though i use it very less as i only use internet on phone at home on wifi mostly

Message 2 of 10

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Hi S_al.

The data included with the international sim card deal is only a nominal amount, giving you the option to get online at a better rate than the £1 per day standard.

In the grand scheme of things it is not a great deal of data and a couple of apps updating themselves or a heavy googling session could easily wear it down.

As you retain your credit on the international sim card deal why not use £3 of it to add the basics web bolton, just text "basics" to 21300.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning,

Perhaps consider Pay as you Go Go Go £10.00

Starts off at 75 mins, 500 texts and 250MB of data

This then doubles after 3 months but if youve already been a customer for 3 months already then it doubles straight away.  It did for me.

Take into account International calls would not be taken out of your bundle as they are for within the Uk usage only !

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Version7point0 Thank you. So I will be using £3 of my top up credit for bolts on by doing this? How much data do I get with this?

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bandofbrothers Thank you. If I get this do I have to change my phone number? And I have been using this SIM for about 10 months now, the plan is supposed to increase every 3 months?

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
No their is no change of number. You just opt to choose a new tariff in your My02 which kicks in on your next anniversary date.

Normally yes but because I have been with 02 longer than 3 months it doubles straightaway
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
@bandofbrothers what about international calls and texts. Would you know how much i'd be charged extra? or can you tell me where I can find this int he website.
Message 8 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

just look at the international support pages here http://www.o2.co.uk/support/internationalandtravel

But if you need cheap international calls pay as you go go go is not for you

and only pay as you go go go has the auto increasing data etc

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check out Adams link for more info.

You just need to prioritise what's most important for your usage needs.

Take care.
Message 10 of 10