Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Add on bill

Y can't I add on my bill

MILES21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Front camera not working

Hi I have a heuwei p30 new edition and all of a sudden my front camera has stopped working, tried everything but still not working can anyone help me please

Macca81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 direct debits and only 1 phone!

After deciding to forensically check through my statements I’ve noticed I’ve been billed twice a month by O2. One is definitely for my monthly package along with the phone but I have no idea what the other is for and it’s been going on for quite some...

JOS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Item is no longer in stock

I paid for an early upgrade and purchased a new contract for next day delivery, the phone said available so I proceeded to have it delivered to an address that I will be at only tomorrow. I then received an email saying it isn’t for next day delivery...

Jacoby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

i upgraded was told item would be delivered next day on tracking it said 2 days after 2 days no item was delivered and said it would be another day and would be delivered by 6 and 7 oclock but was not delivered then got message it would be the next d...

Resolved! Upgrade

I did an upgrade online 6/12 ,was told it would be delivered the next day .Then was e-mailed and told it was out of stock and they were waiting for stock to come in,Its been over a week with no contact from them at all,any one else experiencing the s...

Lynn13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP!

So my contract is due to end next month, but O2 decided to cancel it now . I’m left with no number available no data nothing. Can’t call anyone and no one can contact me. There’s no live chat available which doesn’t help and complains team couldn’t c...

Gin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG S21+5G

Hi Ive just received my upgrade galaxy s21 +5g. I cannot charge it as their is no socket.

Sasca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Struggling to pay my bill

Hi all I'm really hoping someone can help I am really going to struggle paying January's bill due to illness and receiving only ssp in December and I was looking for some support options. I have called the payment support line and I keep getting thro...

Norvill87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos