Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Additional Charges for Roamin

I'm a pay monthly private customer.I split my time between the UK and Switzerland but i've been told i may suffer additional charges for roaming. Why and what do I do to stop that?

bad021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim card

I have just received a new O2 sim in a deal with Virgin the label with the sim states start swap. I have a Pay & Go contract which I want to keep and do not want to swap so how do I activate my new sim which is monthly and still keep my Pay & Go, tha...

KJB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

Hi I have been living abroad for 2 years. Yesterday I rang the o2 202 number from abroad to tell them I was leaving o2. I have received no email or text acknowledging my phone call or my leaving or nothing on my o2 account to acknowledge or indicate ...

Humanity by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hello I would like to change my payment date 

HH3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deal

Had nothing but issues since switching to a sim only deal less than 2 weeks ago, still can't see my online account as it shows another number that's not mine and also a bill sent to my ex partner for but have no idea what it's for as everything is in...

CJ6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend caps

I'd like to add a spend cap to my account

Claire30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill has doubled with no warning

A couple of months ago I received a letter stating my monthly charge was dropping to £9 something because I'd paid for my previous upgrade and that term was coming to an end. As per the letter, my next bill was £9 something. However, my latest bill w...

TA_01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! April 22 Bill

Hi.I have just joined O2 as part of my latest deal with Virgin. I received a new sim late last week and a PAC number to change the sim number to my old number and arranged with customer services that the changeover would happen yesterday (5 april). I...

MarkGr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos