Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 mistake

O2 don’t own up to their mistakes I advise you never to pay your device plan early because they will penalise you, you’re making me pay twice, I paid April divorce plan early so they counted that as a credit in and are now making me pay it again. I a...

Resolved! Confusion over Travel bolts ons for the US

Hi , I thought my query was relatively simple but after talking to 2 different O2 Advisors( one of which was very rude) this does not seem to be the case , my account shows 2 bolt ons " O2 Travel " and " O2 Travel inclusive" it is my understanding th...

Resolved! Phone unbarring

I reported my phone lost earlier today and have just had it returned how do I have it unblocked

Resolved! New sim

I have just received my new phone but have no sim yet. I have asked for a new one and also want to change the number. When I asked for a new one does this mean I will also get sent a new number

SJP2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Is there any way I can change my spend cap/ monthly limit via contacting through text?

SomeUse2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim cut off

My sim has been disconnected because I've fallen behind on paying my device even though my sim is paid

Andy35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 sim card

Dear Sir/Madam,I received the Pay Monthly SIM card in March 2022. However, as of today, no signal is found when I pop the card into my iPhone. I even tried several phones and still received no responses. Would there be any wrong with my SIM card? Cou...

Resolved! Adding a spend cap

Hi I didn’t realise I don’t have a spend cap can I add one 

MEGANG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service.

This is the worst service I have experienced in over 2 years. I have been having issues with my service and can’t get reception outside of the WiFi. I have called over a number of weeks and keep getting fobbed off. You sent me a replacement sim and 3...

Deano90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos