Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Overseas & need to end contract

Hi, I have moved to New Zealand and need to end my contract with O2. However I can only seem to be able to do this over the phone. Obviously due to international call charges I want to avoid this. Is there a live chat or way of doing this without an ...

peh22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Promised Refund hasn't materialised

Although this is quite a long drawn out story, I hope you'll bear with me.Last year, I was given a free mobile phone by Virgin (the lady said it was a reward for being a loyal customer). This year, I was told the service had expired and the represent...

Allygator by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a new phone with O2, had a monthly rolling contract prior, how do I keep number?

I just received a new phone with O2 and a new 2 year contract, after previously having had a monthly rolling contract with them. I said at the time of ordering that I wanted to keep my old number, but received a new sim with the phone. Do I install t...

YordankaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New client

I ve just received my 02 sim and aparentely my old number is not keep it. How i can sort this. When i do the contract i provide a PAC from previous company.

Resolved! What happens to my current tariff after my contract ends?

My current tariff is due to end in JULY 2022. What happens to my monthly price plan? Will it simply continue, or will I be put on something else. I think the plan I'm on no longer exists and have noticed the prices have gone up significantly.

Hardlyart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment bills issue

Hi. I have problem with pay my bills . I can promise 28th this month. Or if you find time please call me on [Personal details removed]. Thanks

Resolved! Phone number ported before SIM activated

Hi My phone number has been ported before my SIM activated as my SIM only arrived today. Now I can't activate my SIM or Call 02 because i have no phone access. 02 appears to have no phone number and live Chat does not appear to function. How can I re...

Paul40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised charges

A couple of days ago, having bought tickets for a concert, I received a text from the ticket suppier, TicketSource, with a link through which I could access the tickets. As the tickets were actually for other members of my family I forwarded the text...

Witti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos