Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My02 App

I have just changed from payg to pay monthly and now the my 02 app isn’t working I sign in and it just says opps something went wrong can anybody tell me how I can view my account please.

SandraB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open discount

As the account holder I recently upgraded my daughters phone - I am in charge of the account, however the billing details are within her name. As part of the new upgrade there was a discount as I work in a school. I have asked my daughter to go on an...

SAkh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay my bill

hi, i think my phone has been bared and i’d like to pay my bill 

lM1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi my girlfiriend has had her phone stolen

How do we cancel/ report her phone being stolen we have tried to call the o2 number but it’s closed this time on Sunday it happened today at 7:16pm there is cctv footage and we have called the police and have a crime number too please cancel the phon...

Carlyw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hia i am trying to up grade and it keeps saying time as run out could u please help me i want the Samsung s22 please 75 data

Tasha22-_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not registered on network.

There was a problem with the local mast (which is all to common sadly). O2 now states its all up and running but now I can't make calls as phone states I am not registered on network. Have restarted phone, checked SIM inserted correctly. What can I d...

PbJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I what to leave O2 and go some where else.

LG92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan Paid up but O2 will not inform the credit agency

I paid up my iWatch a few months ago but O2 still hasn't informed Clear Score. I raised a dispute with the credit agency but O2 said that I still owed money even though I provided the full and final settlement statement. I am about to remortgage and ...

Caren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of stock

Hi so I placed a order for the iPad pro 12.9 but received a email shortly after to say the item is not in stock but have not been told how long it will take

Liam0189 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos