Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

My sim is not letting me call anyone 

Shelly2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

Just logged into my O2 app to pay my bill for my contract and the number that was ment to be for my contract has disappeared and now saying I have no service or signal what so ever and can't pay my bill as noway off contacting them any help please

Dan24453 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

I would like to cancel a sim as i got 2 im paying for 2 sims but im only using one sim the sim that i want to cancel is that telephone number : xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Josty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 SIM problem with iPhone 8 - please help!

Please can anyone help with a SIM problem I’ve got? I have two O2 SIM cards. One in an iPhone 6s, the other in an iPhone 8. The older SIM works in either phone. The newer SIM (recent replacement by O2) will only work in the iPhone 6s. The older SIM i...

CC81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill payment issues

Hi everyone, i've had an issue with O2 lately; namely, bills being paid, but i still receive notifications of unpaid bills. At first, i thought they were spam mails so i ignored them. Until my line got cut off. so i called client service to ask what ...

claude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

Lost my sim need new one

Resolved! Payment

How do I change payment date

Tandy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded phone and got Disney+ for 6 months

I’ve just upgraded my phone and tariff which came with 6 months free Disney + as an O2 customer I already subscribe to Disney + and get £2 my subscription. How do I get my 6 months free?

FiBe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! difficulty in contacting an Agent

I have tried on several occasions and all ways to contact someone to discuss an issue with my tool account £6.99 this was paid at the beginning of the week but I am receiving letters saying that I have broke my contract which I take exception too. I ...

Resolved! My account

Hey I had my partners phone on my account that was over due I wanted to pay it but it’s not on there

Bex11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos