Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC code given, number not changed

Hi,I transferred from EE to O2 this week, I gave my PAC code when I ordered the SIM card, however the SIM has arrived and I am using in my phone, but I have had no message or information that the transfer to have my old number has begun. The phone is...

Sam39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel6 + Airtime deal- Gift Card Elegibility

Hi, I got the Pixel 6 + Airtime package that comes with a Gift Card. I'm now looking at transfering my old O2 Pay as You Go number to this new contract but I'm wondering if that will mean I'm no longer elegible for the Gift Card? I've read the T&Cs b...

JDM94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working in Budapest

I have travelled to Hungary along with 5 friends, having been here for more than 12 hours I still do not have any data coverage. I have not received the default message from O2 to state that I am roaming. I am the only one, who’s having this issue.I ...

Brad29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International texts

I want send and receive international texts from Australia to the UK from UK to Australia?

Ran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I will be paying my bill the 7th of august

Le2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I’ve ordered a green phone in my upgrade   

Resolved! Can’t access data

I have plenty of data available but cannot seem to connect 

Resolved! About a bill

Hello my contract ended with you in may 27th but due to having to wait for a o2 sim to cancel my contract I was charged a month bill which was more than my monthly cost but over the 2 years I was with you there was a few months were I was only charge...

Gh1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has my upgrade gone through?

Hello - I upgraded my SIM only deal, but when will it start? Nothing is showing in My O2 (I’m keeping the same SIM card so not waiting on that). I wanted to check that the upgrade has gone through as my app still says I can upgrade?

Amy29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos