Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Billing

Why has my bill not gone down despite my contract ending

RJ83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone signal is terrible all the time

I'm missing phonecalls and texts a lot as my phone is usually out of signal. Wanted to go on livechat but it is not available. My signal was playing up before I moved but it is even worse now. My wife's phone which is with 02 also works okay. Any ide...

Ben89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change to a different sim only offer

I'm currently on O2 refresh and have 2 different tariffs. One is a device plan and the other is an airtime plan but I seem to be paying too much. Am I able to get a new sim with a new network which offers me better services for a lower price and just...

Resolved! Disney +

Hi there,I have been charged for Disney + this month, despite the fact it comes with my 02 monthly deal. The customer assistant I spoke to said that my account before my new contact would just move across and I would not be charged. Clearly this has ...

Tom10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Can I share my data with my daughter 

61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch my number to iPhone 11 from iPhone 6

My new iPhone is still setting up transferring data. How do I move my number to the phone afterwards?Do I need a different card or do you transfer number to new device’s Sim?

DavidCG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hi I have 2 contracts in my name. Can they be split and 1 of them be put into someone else's name?

Dynamo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending my tariff

Good morning,I would like to ending my tariff forever. Note that my contract was finished since November 2019.Thanks

Number porting across

Hi. I’ve transferred from EE to O2. Got my new phone last Thursday. I got a PAC code from EE and inputted it when I signed up to O2. My phone is still using the temporary number. When will my old number come across?

NikkiB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos