Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Item not received

Hi , I ordered a Nintendo switch I choose the day of delivery but for some reason I didn’t receive it and I wasn’t sent a tracking number or a attempt to deliver note . On o2 says I won’t be able to track if it’s not a device but how can you not trac...

Su17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Direct Debit from Telefonica

On top of my existing Direct Debit I’ve just received notification of a new one. What is this for?

Resolved! Will my contract get renewed automatically?

Hi all, Due to family reasons, I had to leave the UK and will be away for couple of months. My contract is soon coming to an end and wanted to know whether if my contract gets renewed automatically? I wish to not renew my contract until I come back. ...

curlytoes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice mail

I have a couple of voice mails but can't ring it just says call ended straight away ? This also happens when ringing 202 or the 1750 ( or similar number )

Nissyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim delivery

Hello, I received an email on Saturday 19 November confirming that my new SIM card is on its way (First-class post) but haven't received it yet. Could you confirm it has been dispatched as my current contract is coming to an end this week? Many thank...

Hedi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non payment of Direct debit

Hi all, I've unfortunately got my dates mixed up with my o2 direct debit and was wondering what happens if there's not enough money is in my bank account? Do I need to make a manual payment or do o2 try and take the payment a few days later. Thanks f...

bezman70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data

hello can I donate my unused data back to O2 to people that may need it?

mikey4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iphone 12 phone never turned up + charged for iphone 14 that I don't have

I had a long string of phone calls from O2 saying I was eligible for an iphone 12, including 6 emails.They had all my details - address, bank account, and even texted my security codes from O2 so seemed legit. Hello David,We'll process your order as ...

Dave_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buy new device without SIM

Hi. 1 month ago i bought 2 device from O2 with SIM as pay monthly and if i wanna buy new ones without SIM, is it possible??

Kawauk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos