Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Excessive Charges and bolt ons

This months bill seems a bit high so I've logged into my account and my data plan shows as free and the Bolt-On that I have (which I'd removed months ago) is also showing as Free and I cannot remove it, I'm assuming there's a mess up somewhere as why...

o2 tariff.jpg IMG_3473.PNG
RobK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing discrepancy

Hi My bill has been generated and i have significant data charges for my phone abroad. However, this is incorrect as the data did not work when i was abroad. I was on o2 travel and despite confirmation that this was 'active' it indeed was not working...

JRowson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

0800 calls itemisation

I'm a pay monthly customer. I am currently in dispute with BT Internet and need to retrieve details of phone calls, time on call, dates etc.to their 0800 number. 0800 numbers are not normally itemised on 02 bills for safeguarding reasons as far as I ...

CT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disable 2FA or change phone SMS is sent to.

The sim is in my car and used traffic data etc.My car takes the old big sim and my phone a small sim, but I managed to register for myo2 and was able to log into myo2 account on my pc.MyO2 has just sent a verification code and I can no longer log int...

stevedh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 multisave and Volt have not been activated

Hi, I have two O2 pay monthly accounts and virgin broadband. I have followed the Volt activating links and sent the O2 multi save texts but both Volt and O2 multi save have not been activated. I'm don't have any social media accounts, twitter etc and...

just-me by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting issue PLEASE HELP

I ported my number some time a go. It is my old Vodafone number now on my 02 sim. I can make calls but I do not receive them or any text messages other than an iMessage. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. If someone calls my number it...

DCalow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying to end contract leaving 02,

I texted 02 for my PAC code which I received with a early contract fee for leaving 02 earlier m is this on top of usual monthly my contract ends 24 /02/ 2023 so will I receive a final payment notice ?

Resolved! O2 Travel Bolt on

Hi,When I try to add the O2 travel non O2 travel countries bolt on. I get a warning that This Bolt On isn't compatible with the Standard Rates in our Europe Zone Bolt On you already have. If I go ahead the standard rates in Europe Bolt on is removed....

Toffo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Standing orders

Hi,I was wanting to see if I'd be able to change the date of my standing order to the first of each month, would that be possible?