Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Are there any deals if you have two devices on Pay Monthly?

I currently own an iPhone on Pay Monthly, which is nearly at the end of the contract and will be getting upgraded in a few months. However, I've been considering getting an iPad of some sort too and see that O2 do them on Pay Monthly. I was just wond...

Resolved! I keep recieved the same SMS over and over

Good morning allFor a few weeks, my SMSs have been duplicated and replicated quite a few times. I keep receiving the same SMS many times - the most was 29 times. These happened with most, if not all, of the numbers, which stopped at one point without...

Resolved! Refund

Hi All, So, I decided to pay my remaining handset balance in full on May 2nd, via MyO2 app. 10 minutes later, I then phoned to cancel my monthly rolling contract as I was switching provider. I was then sent a final bill while I was on the phone to O2...

Beale_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happens at the end of my contract

I have ended my contract with 30 days notice, and I do not want to keep the mobile number. I am confused as to whether I have to take further steps to stop billing and make sure nothing else continues (as I recently received an email with next months...

Jess69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am with O2. Can I use uSwitch to get a cheaper tariff?

I am with O2.I have a Sim only 10GB contract which has just increased to £9.78 + VAT which is £11.73.When I look on uSwitch there is a 15GB 12 month contract which costs £7.99.Can I use uSwitch to get a cheaper tariff?

Nolly53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All debit/ credit cards rejected for payment since 3 months ago

I tried paying online and through the app, however all the local credit/ debit cards were rejected, the message says "please contact your bank". Tried the following but failed:1. Update the app2. Spoke to the banks, they confirmed that they did not b...

KL852 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of ownership

I have 2 lines on my account - the 2nd line I am wanting to transfer to my now Ex so that I only have my line on my account, is it possible to do this mid contract?

lsawyer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Previously free International roaming

I took out a SIM only deal some years ago, cannot recall exactly when, and I had completely free roaming, matching the £6 a day scheme, but free. I used this several times over the years, for US, S.America, NZ etc. As I am off to Canada and US soon, ...