Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Local Roaming partner in India

I am travelling to India. Does anyone know which is the roaming partner network for O2 in India. Are receiving text messages free?

Krish11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I paid my device plan yesterday it has came out of my bank but is saying it’s overdue on my 02?

Ks5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 signal nr13 3lg

Absolutely hideous signal Beighton and cantley area of Norfolk today ... its always bad here (which is unacceptable enough) but today I can barely make or receive a call ! And that's outside! Shameful service provision for a long term customer! And d...

Glynn1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded, but DPD do not have parcel

Hello there! I am hoping someone could assist, on the 23rd May i paid off my contract and upgraded to a Google Pixel 7 Pro which I was expecting the day after. I then received a text saying it has taken a little longer to process and should be with m...

Sim not provisioned for voice

Hello, I don't have network I can't call or use data mobile . Writing sim not provisioned for voice what I should to do

Jb12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount - Won't accept email or payslip!

I'm trying to sign up for the NHS Discount. It won't accept my work email address, which clearly ends .nhs.uk as a valid work email and it will only accept the payslip in certain formats which I can't seem to save the document in. Should things reall...

FedUp6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service everywhere

A month ago my O2 phone / number stopped working. I just get No Service everywhere. I also have a Virgin Media SIM and this works perfectly in the same phone. I referred this to O2 support when I was out of the country and they said a) there is no co...

Dakeyj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to understand the process of cancelling a contract

Hello, I've requested the PAC code. So I want to cancel my sim only contract I have been on with Virgin Mobile, who transferred me to O2. My next payment is due **Personal info**23. On my O2 site/account there is no option to cancel my contract. I do...

Richlion2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change tarriff

I want to change my tarriff

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Direct Debts

I can't use your function of "bills and current charges" when i press the button, need to login again and again, finally showing me "Oops. We've had problems fining your account....". So I can change the detail of direct debts account. I'm very frust...

ClaraLee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos